Flexoria – Personal Trainer & Fitness Elementor Template Kit is the ultimate
solution for fitness professionals and personal trainers looking to elevate
their online presence. With its sleek and modern design, Flexoria offers a
professional and captivating user experience for both trainers and fitness
Designed with Elementor, the industry-leading page builder, customization is
effortless, allowing you to personalize every aspect of your website to align
with your brand identity. Whether you run a personal training studio, a
fitness center, or offer online coaching, Flexoria caters to all fitness
niches with ease.
The fully responsive layout ensures that your website looks stunning on any
device, providing a seamless browsing experience for your visitors. With
Flexoria, you can effectively showcase your expertise, attract new clients,
and inspire your community to pursue their fitness goals.
Take your fitness business to new heights with Flexoria – the go-to template
kit for personal trainers and fitness enthusiasts ready to make a lasting
impact in the fitness world.
- Perfect for Personal Trainer & Fitness
- Fully With Elementor Free Version (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Simple, Modern and Clean Design
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- 17+ Ready To Use Templates
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Easy & Fully Customizable
- Global Kit Styles
- Class Detail
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Single Blog
- Metform Appointment
- Metform Contact
- Elementor (Free)
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install:
Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is
clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How To Import Metform Costum Form
- Import metform template
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor
Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to
license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you
can substitute them with your own.