Boxy, eCommerce Email Template + Builder Access
Boxy is a minimalist E-commerce Email marketing template packed with bunch of features. Free online template builder / editor, MailChimp ready templates, Campaign Monitor templates are also included. Boxy is suitable for your E-commerce Email campaign, comes with flexible and repeatable modular, you can arrange the layout and build your own unique template easily. More than that, it’s also packed detailed help documentation, along with video tutorials.
Boxy in MailChimp powerful editor
Boxy in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Boxy in MyMail plugin powerful editor
Drag and Drop Theme Builder / Editor
Drag & drop, add, remove, arrange modules easily. Customize the color schemes, edit both text and image content. Download it in .zip file contain regular HTML and image files
Add & remove modules or hide elements, easily with MailChimp editor.
Campaign Monitor Ready
Add or remove modules easily with Campaign Monitor editor.
in to your Campaign Monitor account,customize it, up to sending & testing Email.
- Nice design for your upcoming campaign (dark & light version included)
- Free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder.
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Bulletproof background images (in all major email clients including Outlook)
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Well-commented codes
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- 14 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see Boxy section). Very easy to make your own button
and flexible to place it as your needs.
On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the video) – (cover how to work with PSD file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing
services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail desktop(IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using online Inbox inspector.
Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly.
For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Sliced PSD file included.
Want more features added? Add your request here
Let us know if you have any feature requests or feedback to improve the item. We’ll definitely consider it to be added in next update.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 6 HTML files
- 2 Regular HTML templates
- 2 MailChimp templates
- 2 Campain Monitor templates
- 2 PSD files
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including video.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone mail
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo! Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Update 1.1 May 28, 2015
- Added MyMail plugin compatible templates
For support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
Font awesome icons
Images from picjumbo.com