Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Animations have become an important part of the Android user experience. Subtle, well-crafted animation is used throughout the Android OS and can make your app more engaging and dynamic. Not only that, but properly used animations can help make your UI more intuitive and responsive-feeling.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Ashraff Hathibelagal will show you how to start from scratch and create a material design Android app which has lots of animations and transitions. While doing so, you will learn how to create tween animations which can change the positions, dimensions and rotations of UI elements. You will also learn how to work with the new Android Transitions Framework to make the changes between different activities or view hierarchies more fluid and continuous.
What You’ll Learn
- Create tween animations from start to finish.
- Learn to use the ObjectAnimator.
- Animate multiple properties.
- Create animator resource files and handle animation events.
- Choreograph multiple animations to compose full sequences.
- Create transitions between activities and scenes.
About the Instructor
Ashraff Hathibelagal is an independent developer and blogger who loves tinkering with new frameworks, SDKs and devices. Find out more on his website.[ad_2] Source